The alleged shooting at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in December of last year has caused quite a bit of friction and disagreement amongst the staff at American Free Press. Here I will attempt to explain my views on this controversial subject, which stand in stark contrast to the position taken by Michael Collins Piper in his recent article entitled, "Internet Rife with Disinformation: "Cyber Shills" working to misdirect, embarrass legitimate conspiracy researchers," published on page 18 in issue number 43 of AFP’s print edition.
I took a keen interest in the alleged Sandy Hook shooting from the very beginning. The Connecticut State Police and news media reported that on December 14, 2012, a 20-year-old young man named Adam Lanza first shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, in their Newtown, Connecticut home before driving to the Sandy Hook Elementary School and going on a shooting rampage, murdering 20 children and 6 adults at the school – truly an amazing, and highly implausible, feat allegedly accomplished by a young man with no known military training. According to the official narrative of the alleged shooting, Adam Lanza – the “lone gunman” – shot all but two of his victims multiple times, firing 154 total rounds in a matter of minutes. Many have questioned the plausibility of such a scenario.
The alleged Sandy Hook shooting scenario conveniently aligns with the hysterical anti-gun agenda and planned destruction of the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution long promoted by certain organized political factions.
Coincidentally, the Sandy Hook scenario mirrors the March 13, 1996 Dunblane, Scotland incident where it is alleged that a “lone gunman”, Thomas Hamilton, entered the Dunblane Primary School armed with four handguns, shooting and killing sixteen children and one adult before committing suicide. Even more coincidentally, in the immediate aftermath of the alleged Dunblane Massacre, the controlled media directed public debate on gun control laws, including public petitions using emotionally manipulative appeals calling for a ban on private ownership of handguns - the exact tactics used by the mass media in the United States following the alleged Sandy Hook shooting.
I don't endorse everything said or alleged in this video, but it is worth watching, especially the first 13 minutes or so. -JRF
- A workshop organized by FEMA and the Connecticut Department of Emergency Services entitled Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters was taking place in Bridgeport, Connecticut – roughly 18 miles from Newtown - the same day as the alleged Sandy Hook shooting;
- The State of Connecticut and the Connecticut State Police have a history of staging mass shooting drills, utilizing scripted actors and role players complete with fake blood;
- Virtually all standard operating procedures pertaining to medical and police personnel responding to a genuine mass shooting were not followed that day, including the fact medical personnel responding to the alleged shooting were forced to operate at the fire station several hundred feet from the school rather than at the school itself;
- No Emergency Medical Technicians entered the school to examine and remove the alleged shooting victims to a hospital for emergency medical care, or for a certified Medical Doctor to pronounce them dead;
- The alleged victims were examined and identified not by medical personnel, but by the Connecticut State Police, and were allegedly removed from the school at night;
- The parents of the alleged victims were not allowed or even asked to identify their children’s bodies;
- Department of Homeland Security vehicles and personnel were in the vicinity of the school before the alleged shooting even took place;
- The State of Connecticut’s Emergency Communications System was taken over on the morning of the alleged shooting;
- In the age of digital media, no digital photographs or video of the victims or crime scene has been presented, and the photos of the alleged victims presented in the media are all extremely suspicious, showing signs of alteration and/or Photo shopping;
- The Newtown City Clerk’s Office initially refused to release the death certificates of the alleged victims – which are normally public records – but was eventually forced to release them only after a Freedom of Information Act request was filed;
- The Sandy Hook Elementary School is currently being demolished, and those involved in the demolition have been sworn to silence and cannot discuss anything relating to the school;
- Military strategists and experts specializing in psychological and information warfare have stressed the importance of utilizing victims – either real or fabricated – in obtaining specific political objectives. For example, the infamous Operation Northwoods document, prepared by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and presented to President Kennedy in the 1960s, specifically called for creating “casualty lists” which would be placed in U.S. newspapers to facilitate “national indignation” and swing public opinion in a desired direction;
- Professor George J. Stein’s 1995 essay Information Warfare describes sophisticated psychological warfare techniques in which “fictive or fictional operational environments” can be “generated, transmitted, distributed, or broadcast by governments” or other actors “through increasingly diversified networks” - mass media, social media, television, radio, etc. - in order to obtain public policy objectives or to “shape the political context” in which public policy is made;